Friday 28 October 2011

Fashion Friday: Nautical

I can't believe its Friday again. This week has gone so fast!

Today's Fashion Friday post is a bit uninspired. We're having a day around the house and running some errands so comfort was the key factor here:



Dress: second hand Katies dress (inherited from my Mum)
Belt: vintage
Flats: Barkins

What have you got planned for the weekend? I've got BC on Saturday - we're reading The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell. I know. Quality reading. I'm allowed to say that because I picked the book. I'm a bit of an SATC fan so I wanted to read this to see what it was like. I'm a bit 'meh' over it.

Mr B is also planning on taking us girls to pancakes on the weekend. Yummo. My fave!

Hope you all have a fab weekend.

C xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo