Friday 21 October 2011

Fashion(ably Late) Friday: Packing

I'm sorry for the late Fashion Friday post. Its been one of THOSE days *sigh*. Little Miss L woke on and off continuously between 1:30am and 4:00am and then at 4am she decided that she was ready to start her day. She always wakes like that when she's coming down with a cold... and low and behold what happens today, the runny nose starts, the constant sneezing begins. So we had lots of cuddles and couch time today.

I must say though, that starting your day at 4am makes for a very productive day. I'd done three loads of washing, pureed some apples for Little Miss L, made the bed, washed my face, done the dishes - all before 8am. But a 4am start means morning tea is at 8:30am - out came the chocolate slice and a big frothy home made soy latte. I figured I'd been up for 4 hours already so it was ok. And then my Mum arrived just before 10 with big coffees from McCafe. She is a life saver.

Anyway, back to the fashion. I thought I'd show you what I'm packing for my trip up north. We're going for 4 days and 3 nights. I always find it hard to pack. What if the weather changes and I'm not prepared? What if I change my mind and don't feel like wearing the outfit I packed? There is no such thing as 'packing light' when it comes to me. I like a selection of outfits and options just in case!





Here's what I packed:

  • Undies, bras and pj's
  • 3 x dresses (one casual and two that can be dressed up just in case I go out somewhere)
  • 1 x black jersey skirt
  • 3 x tops which I can wear on their own or layer
  • Cream blazer
  • Workout gear (for the afternoon walks with Little Miss L)
  • Nude wedges (can be worn casually or dressed up)
  • Black Havaianas
  • Tan flats
  • 2 x belts (one leopard print and one brown)
Actually, I think this is considered 'packing light' for me! Are you a good packer? Or do you overdo it like I do?

Hope you have a lovely weekend planned my sweets!

C xo

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your packing is so much more glam than mine. I'm off out west for work this week and my suitcase contains PJs, bra, undies, wooly socks, a hi-vis shirt, jeans and steel cap boots. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo