Monday 15 August 2011

Timeless dresses

I've always been a sucker for a dress. They are pretty, girly and easy to wear (hello, instant outfit!). I am especially a sucker for the 50's style dress, you know the ones, fitted bodice, waist defining, A-line skirt... So imagine my delight when I stumbled upon these dresses from Timeless by Vannessa Tong on the weekend whilst shopping in the city at Igedo.

via love love clothing 

They are perfection in a dress! Affordable (at $69.95 a pop) and stylish. They come in so many beautiful prints and colours, I couldn't walk out with only one. I picked up a vibrant floral print in blue and pink on a black background, and a more demure pink rose print on a white background (I'm sure these will make an appearance in a Fashion Friday post!).

I've never heard of this designer, so of course, I Googled her... I couldn't find much on her, if anything, but I did find the following mission statement for the brand which I think sums it up quite nicely:
Timeless by Vannessa Tong is a label created with an emphasis on a fashion style dedicated for today's real Women. The stylist is conscious of the need for comfort and affordability as well as the need to keep a look that is of today, in an era of fast paced life. The Timeless Lady looks the part at every turn of her life

I can definitely see myself purchasing more of these dresses in the future. They are so comfortable to wear, and I felt as if these dresses had always been in my wardrobe. I have already received so many compliments whilst wearing them. Even Mr B approved!

Hope you all had a good Monday. Did you wear red for Daniel Morcombe? I did. My heart goes out to his family. I only hope they can find Daniel's remains so they can finally lay him to rest and say a proper goodbye.

Also, a special shout out to a special person for her significant birthday today! Hope you had a good one love.

C xo


2 comments:

  1. Ooh, those dresses look just the thing. I love a bit of retro cute fashion. Googling now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim-Marie! Yeah, the dresses are gorgeous, so flattering and inexpensive! What's not to love?!! Check out www.loveloveclothing.com.au for all of the Vanessa Tong styles - if you contact the girls there you can buy direct from them and they will post you your items.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo