Thursday 22 September 2011

Things I Love: Leona Edmiston dresses

Right, so we've already established that I'm a sucker for a dress... Now, throw in a design by Leona Edmiston and 'you had me at hello'.



I love Leona Edmiston dresses. They are so easy to wear, so comfortable, so inexplicably girly, flattering and last but not least, they don't need to be ironed which is a massive plus in the life of a mother.



The only thing I don't like is the price. Sigh. Leona has two main lines - her 'Frocks' and the 'Ruby Collection'. The Ruby Collection is designed in Australia, but made in China and therefore are priced around the $150 mark. The Frocks are designed and made in Australia and therefore come with a higher price tag to boot. This being the case, I've only ever bought a LE frock on sale, but she does do good sale!



Currently I own 11 LE dresses and I'm sure my collection will keep growing (once the shopping ban is over of course!).

C xo

1 comment:

  1. I haven't counted but I probably have about 10 of her dresses in my wardrobe too. They wear so well & are pretty timeless.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo