Wednesday 26 October 2011

Signature Scent



Do you have a signature scent? Or do you have about 5 different fragrances that you wear when you feel like it?

I'm the latter. Currently I have Chanel Mademoiselle (my fave), Marc Jacobs Daisy, Miss Dior Cherie (nearly finished), and Body Shop Vanilla sitting on my dresser.

I'm on the hunt for a new fragrance to add to my Christmas wish list. I find that I'm attracted to the floral and the musky/oriental type fragrances at the moment.

So far, these are my Top 5:

Naughty Alice by Vivenne Westwood

Michael by Michael Kors

Lou Lou by Cacharel

Nina by Nina Ricci

Gucci by Gucci

When I was at my Nan's house over the weekend, I got to sample a few of the bottles she had (she had Lou Lou and Nina). I always prefer to spray the perfume on my skin and smell it a few hours later to see how it changes and reacts with my skin. You don't get the same effect when you spray it on those bits of cardboard.

C xo

2 comments:

  1. I have a signature scent, Estee Lauder's White Linen.

    However, since having baby D 9 months ago I haven't worn perfume at all as I hate him smelling like it. Have been like that with all the kids. Until I carry him less I am stuck scentless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wear Ralph Lauren's Romance. I totally love it, the only luxury I can't live without

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo