Thursday 20 October 2011

Missing Out

I'm feeling all sad and forlorn this morning, for two reasons...

One. I realised today that I'm going to miss out on the one and only Liz and Phil (aka The Queen and Prince Phillip) visiting Brisbane. My Mum, Little Miss L and I are heading up north for a few days to visit the relo's and hence will be away when she touches down in Brisbane on Monday. Damn! I was so looking forward to seeing her and checking out what kind of superior hat and brooch combo she'd whip out for sunny Queensland.

And two. There is a mega ridiculous sale on heels at Wittner at the moment. Crazy, ridiculous, cheap prices! Heels that once were $149.95 are now $29.95. Oh, the inhumanity! (bit dramatic, aren't I?) Damn shopping ban. The sale is only on in store, so if you live close to one (in the words of Faux Fuchsia) RUN! DON'T WALK!

C xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo