Tuesday 4 October 2011

I have betrayed you iPhone

So, I have had to be a grown up and get my own phone. For years I have only had a work mobile phone - work was quite flexible in letting me use it for personal purposes, however with me moving to the Brisbane office next year, I had to give up my mobile phone which was a 'perk' of working in the Gold Coast office.

I decided to stray from the iPhone crowd and be an individual and get the Samsung Galaxy SII. So far, I'm loving it. Although I do miss some of the cool iPhone apps - especially Instagram. I have managed to find a cheap imitation though. Introducing Mytubo.



Behold, my first Mytubo photo. My pretty lamp from Freedom sitting on my side table in the lounge room in the 80's filter style.

C xo

1 comment:

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo