Thursday 13 October 2011

In a nail colour rut

Every time I go to the chemist (which is a lot because I have a baby who often needs stuff from the chemist), I look longingly at the new, pretty, shiny, colourful nail polishes. I told myself that I wouldn't buy anything I could WEAR on my shopping ban, and that (unfortunately) includes make up, nail polish, perfume, etc.

But I am totally in a nail colour rut. I have all your of your classics - reds, pinks, corals, neutrals and even a sparkly silvery glitter and a dark slate grey/black. But I am bored with them and totally loving all of the fun, bright, citrusey (yeah, that's a word) colours that are out now for Spring/Summer.

I really want to try these, and my chemist has them at 2 for $10. Bargain.



Do you like to wear bright colours on your nails?

C xo

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Both the orange and green I've seen this year heaps on girls around Melbs. And yellow is about to be the new pink. It'll be a huge long-term colour trend over the next few years. I totally would have broken the ban for those.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo