Monday 3 October 2011

Farmer Finale and the Importance of Finding a Good Kisser



Sorry for the late post my sweets! Had to watch the Farmer Wants A Wife finale. Give me a bit of tacky reality TV centred around 6 farmers finding their 'true love', and I'm hooked.

This was the seventh season of Farmer and it didn't disappoint. Well, actually it did disappoint slightly with the blatant Cherry Ripe and Virgin Blue advertising hammering us throughout the series, etc but it was good for the cute farmers and juicy romances.

Farmer Frank was my fave... but then he pashed all three of his girls whilst on the home stay and I thought he was a bit of  a player. However, in the finale, he explained his actions, and it does make sense... He said he was looking for his life partner and he wanted to make sure they were good kissers because if you're going to be with someone for the rest of your life, you want to make sure that they're a decent kisser (needless to say he won me over again in the finale).

Its true, you do need a good kisser. I remember back in my uni days I liked this boy at uni, and it was all going great until we kissed. He went straight for the tongue pash and was ramming his tongue down my throat and it was awful! Needless to say, I broke it off after that. The bad kissing really turned me off.

Luckily for me, my Mr B is a bit of a good kisser, although our first kiss was a little awkward (there was alcohol involved, and a lot of nerves!!!).

I hope you all get lots of lovely kisses. C xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo