Friday 7 October 2011

Fashion Friday: Let's put it to a vote

So, my slopping around the house outfit today is highly unworthy of a Fashion Friday blog post, hence why I thought I'd do something a little different today. Mr B and I are going out on our anniversary dinner date tomorrow night at a fancy schmancy restaurant in the city, so I need you to help me choose what to wear.

Here are the options:

Outfit 1:
Black dress, blue heels



Outfit 2:
Watermelon red dress & black sparkly heels


Outfit 3:
Pale pink & lace dress and pink sparkly wedges



Send me your vote in the comments box below!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend filled with fun, family, food and friends.

C xo

6 comments:

  1. I love them all, but black is classic, so I vote for it. What restaurant are you going to??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks L! We're going to Alchemy. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm voting for the watermelon. It's bang on trend, and I would assume that the weather is beautiful up there so I think it's a nice bright choice that shows happiness and springtime, both inkeeping with the special occasion.
    But like L, I think all would be great choices.
    A
    xx
    ps. I got a bit teary when i read your post to Mr B, it was beautiful. But I didn't want to write that on that post so he wouldn't know of my lameness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave to admit I was torn between the classic black and the watermelon. A is right - brights are "in" at the moment. Is your mum looking after the princess??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the last one with the wedges the best. Have fun & photograph the final look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all voted for a different dress! I'm thinking I may be able to do a combo of all 3 options... watermelon dress and blue shoes (my own version of 'colour blocking') and my dangly crystal earrings I wore on my wedding day that I was going to wear with the last option. Will definitely photograph the outfit! C xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo