Wednesday 30 November 2011

Westfield Carindale, you have failed me

Little Miss L and I pounded the... carpet (?) today at our suburban shopping mecca aka Westfield Carindale. I love that place, but today I feel that it failed me.

Car parking was scarce; I couldn't find what I was looking for in the menswear departments of Myer OR David; the pram friendly options to get up and/or down the centre were few and far apart; the parents room was like a circus... Sigh.

But we soldiered on. I channeled Betty Draper in this frock.



Has anyone been into Metalicus lately? We popped in there for a squiz. Some awesome bright colours and prints going on in there. I love love love this jacket. I was tempted by the shopping Gods today with a $30 voucher to spend at Metalicus, but I did not cave.


One of the lovely girls at Myer told me about an awesome website called HopShopGo. OMG. I can't believe I didn't know about this website already. My credit card balance probably thanks me. But you can shop online at any US store and it ships your items to your assigned US address, and then they ship it to you wherever you may be! Brilliant!

We may have made a little purchase online for Mr B's Christmas present this afternoon! Hopefully it gets here in time.

C xo

1 comment:

  1. Love the dress!

    I went to my local Westfields yesterday and also couldn't believe the amount of people either. I guess it is good for the economy but a hassle when wrangling a pram.

    Love the jacket but stay strong on your ban!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo