Monday 14 November 2011

She wore an itsy bitsy polka dot... one piece

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. Ours was a good one spent with family visiting from Bundaberg, doing odd jobs around the house, and eating yummy Italian food - a nice relaxing and low key weekend.

On Saturday I had to pop in to Coles to pick up some bread and milk, and as I was in the Greenslopes area, I went there. Once inside, I realised that this store stocked the new Mix apparel range. I had been wanting to check this out ever since it was released.

And I was pleasantly surprised. They have great basics that are stylish and affordable (very affordable!). Cute jersey dresses, casual shorts, a-line skirts, embellished tee's, an active wear range and even swimwear. And you know how I have been looking for new togs, well... meet my new blue and white polka dot halter maillot.



It's totally cute, has excellent bum coverage, and even includes some padding in the boob area. And at only $25 it didn't break the bank and was much more affordable than the $150 - $180 togs I was previously considering.

Yay!

C xo

2 comments:

  1. I purchased an almost identical tankini from Myer this weekend. I have wanted to check out this range but none of my local Coles have it. May venture out in the next few weeks and see it in person, I like a lot of the dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should totally check it out Aneets! The dresses are fantastic. I particularly love the beige shirt dress and the plait trim jersey dress. I saw a lady wearing one of the plait trim dresses in navy blue and it looked great on! C xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo