Thursday 3 November 2011

Birthday Bounty

After visiting my cousin and his gorgeous little family yesterday, Little Miss L and I decided to take advantage of our rare visit to the north side of Brisbane and pop in to my shopping mecca, aka Westfield Chermside.

Wow.

That place is huge and has a massive selection of shops, PLUS all of your big anchors like David Jones, Myer, Target, Big W etc. I hadn't been there in years so a lot had changed, including the car parking. You now have to pay for parking if you stay for longer than 3 hours, but I knew there was no chance of that happening with a 9 month old in tow.

So I had no plans to spend my birthday money there... I was happy to browse, but then everything just fell into place and look at that, there goes all of my birthday money! I'm so happy with my purchases though. This is what I got:



  • Urban Soul nude wedges. They are super comfy and I can wear them with heaps and they were on sale - all full price Urban Soul shoes are $99 at Myer until Sunday. Bargain in my opinion. They are all leather, even the sole. Reduced from $179.95;
  • Navy blue and white polka dot Sunny Girl dress (my first polka dot dress!) and green cropped blazer from Melrose Ave (can't wait to wear this jacket with jeans or a black skirt or colour block up a storm in a cobalt blue dress);
  • Multi coloured summer scarf from Tree of Life - this will be such a great item to spruce (who says spruce anymore?) up my basic summer outfits - white shirt & denim shorts, black jersey dress;
  • Sexy undies from La Senza.
And so I have about $9 left... I'm going to hit Sportsgirl today I think - they're having 15% off everything and I'd love to get a bright coloured belt - yellow or cobalt blue.

Yay!

C xo

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Sounds like a great shopping trip! Congrats on your first polka dot dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got SO much stuff for your money. Good job.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo