Friday 18 November 2011

Fashion Friday: DIY denim cut-offs


I DIY'd my denim cut-off shorts this morning. I can't do short shorts. I just do not have the legs for them. My short stumpy wide legs are a family trait from my Dad's side. I fear that Little Miss L will inherit my short stumpy legs. Early indications are that she already has.

I ran my sharp material scissors along the cut edge of the shorts to give them a bit of a kick start, although I need to wash them to get that full on frayed edge effect.

Shorts: Op shop jeans diy'd into cut-off shorts
Top: See by Chloe

What are your plans for the weekend? Little Miss L and I are off to the Rocklea markets in the morning with Mum. So looking forward to getting some fresh fruit and vegies, buying some herbs for my new herb garden, and eating a bacon and egg muffin. Mr B is golfing it up this weekend for work so us girls will have to fend for ourselves!

C xo

1 comment:

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo