Thursday 10 November 2011

Chanel is coming to Brisbane

Chanel is opening up in Brisbane soon... very soon... all I can find online is 'mid November'. I can't find an actual date. Anyone out there in the blogosphere know?

I have always wanted to own either a Chanel jacket or a classic quilted handbag. I will be one very happy girl if I own one of these items. Its either going to take years and years of saving my hard earned cash, or winning the lotto for this dream to come true.

Anyway, look at this. A special edition of the Chanel classic handbag designed exclusively for Brisbane.



Wow. Its so beautiful. The most gorgeous colour of blue. It reminds me of looking down into a pool on a hot summers day, seeing the water and light swirling together to make the most gorgeous of patterns.

*le sigh*

One day...

C xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo