Thursday 17 November 2011

Pretty Dress + Whinge Fest 2011

So in love with this dress from Leona Edmiston its not funny.


So NOT in love with the price tag.

In other news, I'm going to whinge. Here we go.

1) I'm such a complete klutz. I drop a lot of things. Ask Mr B, he'll tell you. This morning I spilled my coffee not once, but TWICE. Uggh. That's right, I'm whinging about myself.

2) I'm so completely disheartened by the price of our grocery bill these days. Today was $158.15. Really? And we didn't even buy that much, although we did get a bit of meat and a box of nappies. My sister in law J went to Aldi this week and saved $100 for the fortnight. I'm going to try Aldi next week - only downfall is they don't do online shopping so I'll have to venture out either with Little Miss L in tow or when my Mum can look after her.

3) My cockatiel 'Coco' won't shut up. Every morning he screams the house down with his loud, high pitched, incessant 'meh! meh! meh!' and its driving me nuts. I think he might be bored. He gets less attention now that Little Miss L is in the world. Poor Coco.

4) Why does it always, ALWAYS look like rain on the days that I want to do the washing?

5) Back fat rolls. I can see and feel those love handles on my back (you know the ones near your hips) growing. Uggh. I really need to get more active.

And that's my whinge for today. Sorry for venting but I really just needed to get it off my chest.

C xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo