Tuesday 1 November 2011

So tired



I'm so tired.

Little Miss L is cutting her two bottom teeth at the moment, so for the last few weeks she has been waking up at 2am, but I just give her a little pat to reassure her that she's ok and she falls back to sleep, but then she wakes up any time between 3:30am and 4:30am and decides that that's when she wants to start her day. And its so frustrating. I have contemplated leaving her in bed until a reasonable hour but she just cries. I know I should be tougher on her but Mr B is still sleeping and I don't want to disrupt him too much.

Am I just creating a bad habit for her when I get her up at 4?

I'm hoping this is just a phase that coincides with her teeth and her developmental stage...

I miss you sleep..........................

C xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo