Monday 19 September 2011

Hardcore Declutter

How was your weekend? I embarked on what can only be described as a Hardcore Declutter around the house. So far we have four large garbage bags of items to take to the op shop and I haven't even finished yet.

I started small. I figured that was the best way to feel like I was achieving something. I sorted out my recipe book out which was chock full of recipe cut outs and hand written recipes. Here are some before - during - and after shots.
Before

During
After
I felt lighter and more organised when I was done. And I have even used it a few times already.

I then tackled my bag shelf - check out the bounty I found in the pockets and zippers of the numerous hand bags and clutches I utilised throughout my glory days (aka my 20's).



What does this photograph tell me about my 20's? I liked to be prepared (note the several tampons and paracetemol I found), I wore 'too tight' shoes (hence the bandaids), and I had neat hair (note the bobby pins). I'm a bit of a goody two shoes, aren't I?

In other news, I've implemented a Meat Free Monday for our evening meal. Tonight we're having corn fritters with salad and a chilli jam. Yum.

C xo

1 comment:

  1. The decluttering bug is catching. I spent most of the weekend cleaning out cupboards as well. On to the 3rd Salvos bag at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo