Thursday 15 September 2011

Things I Love: Free Glossy Mags


In the past week, two of my favourite free publications were released: the Ikea mag and the Westfield Style Guide. I LOVE these and get so excited in anticipation of their arrival. Some how the Ikea magazine never makes it to my neck of the woods, so my Mum always gives me hers. Isn't she the bestest? And the Style Guide - I sign up online to receive it in the mail, but I always see it at the shops before it arrives in my post box and I end up with two copies. Oh well.

In other news - I did it. I dyed my hair. I chose Garnier Herbashine in Light Ash Brown. It took all of 10 minutes. The results: a bit darker than I expected and brown hair dye all over the bathroom. Oops. :-\

I find that I always seem to need to wear bronzer on my face when I have dark hair. Is that normal?

Its such a beautiful sunny day in Brisbane today. Little Miss L and I went for a walk up to the local park and had a picnic. We kicked off our shoes and enjoyed the sunshine and fresh air. Little Miss L is almost sitting up by herself. She is growing up so fast!




C xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo