Friday 2 September 2011

Fashion Friday: Spring Feeling

The weather is so lovely at the moment... I love this time of year when the days are warm and the nights are cool. Its the perfect time of year. I can definitely feel and smell spring in the air, so I had to whip out my most springiest outfit for today's Fashion Friday post. I love this dress. It is so comfy to wear, and it has pockets. I love a dress with pockets.


Dress: Op shop
Cardi: Witchery

I have got an action packed weekend ahead of me... a hen's night on the Gold Coast with my future sister-in-law and my first night away from Miss L. I'm not sure how its going to go. Ideally it would be good to get a full nights sleep, but somehow I don't think that is going to happen with all the fun and frivolity that a hen's night usually entails! Father's Day is on Sunday and Mr B's very first day of this kind. We don't have any plans as yet, but maybe we'll go out for a steak lunch or something? Hope you have a good weekend!

C xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo