Wednesday 21 September 2011

Pearls and Chains

Despite me trying to find ways to better store my mass of jewellery, I am always on the look out for cool necklaces. I love this pearl and chain one from Seed Heritage. So chunky but pretty at the same time. I wonder how easy (or hard?) it would be to DIY (seeing as I am on the shopping ban - I can't buy anything new to wear but I can make things for myself!!!).



I found this DIY pearl and chain bracelet on stripes and sequins that is similar to the pearl and chain necklace. Another thing to add to my crafty DIY to-do list!

Do you have a list as long as your arm of things you'd like to DIY? I do. And I am also a big culprit of starting a project and abandoning it half way through. So then I have lots of half done projects lying around the house. Must stop that.

C xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo