Monday 30 January 2012

Wish List

Dear Internets,

If I close my eyes real tight and wish upon a star, do you think I will be able to get the following pressies for my birthday?!!

: Blow dry from Blow Dry Bar in Brisbane CBD

: Mani/pedi, massage and facial from The Beauty Zone in Mt Gravatt

: Chanel Illusion D'ombre eyeshadow in Epatant

: Clinique Black Honey lipstick/lipgloss combo

: Leona Edmiston Isabel dress

: This Silk pillowcase

: This Missoni cardi

I'm not asking for too much, am I?

C xo

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I think I might love the Isabel dress! Sadly, I'm half way through my monthly pay cycle and trying to save for the wedding. Plus I spent a bomb on skincare last week I hope some generous husband buys it for you, so I can admire it :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo