Wednesday 4 January 2012

I'm baaaaaaaaaack

I'm back! How are you? What have you been up to?!! I've got lots to tell you about our little family holiday at the beach over the next week or so. But first, have you noticed anything different about me? Well??? No, I'm not taller... the blog has had a mini makeover. Its 2012. Its a new year. And so I thought, what better time than now for a few little changes for the blog. Mostly aesthetic. Okay, they are ALL aesthetic, but who's to judge?

You may notice a slightly different layout, a pretty pink polka dot background, font changes, a Twitter update, Favourite Posts list and... drum roll please... my face (and Little Miss L's and Mr B's) will now be gracing these pages. I thought, why the hell not?!!! It was getting exhausting taking headless photos, and plus now I have a heap of headless photos in my possession which aren't really useful to anybody. So I think its easier for all of us (mostly me) if the head and face was in the photos. Oooh. Are you ready for the first head shot?



Tah dah! Here we are! All squinty eyed and basking in our beachside location whilst on holidays. Ahhh, it was so relaxing. I can't wait to tell you about it in the days to come.

C xo

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see your faces. Headless photos were a but weird (tho I knew why you did it that way). I like your new background etc too!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo