Monday 9 January 2012

Holiday update #2: The Beach

The beach deserves its own post. Because its AMAZING!



The beauty of a small beach town is that you can have your own stretch of beach all to yourself... And when I say 'stretch', I mean S-T-R-E-T-C-H. Seriously. The closest person to you can be about 1km away.



And Woodgate beach is the kind of beach that you can swim anywhere. Its nice and protected by two headlands (Burrum Heads and Elliott Heads).



We only went swimming a handful of times, but I tried to go down to the beach everyday, even if just for a walk and some fresh air. I love the beach. It does not love me. Well, the sun exposure doesn't. It wreaks havoc with my pale freckly skin. Mr B and Little Miss L came back with excellent tans, I came back with sunburn and darker freckles.


C xo

1 comment:

  1. I didn't think you looked freckly. Little L does have Mr B's nice olive-toned skin though.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo