Tuesday 24 January 2012

In search of the perfect ankle boot

I know its ridiculous to be thinking about my Autumn/Winter wardrobe already, but the stores are slowly starting to release their A/W ranges and I do like to be organised!

I've started hunting for the perfect ankle boot. Not flat, but not too high. Preferably black. No ugly buckles or straps. And a bit of a 'v' or dip at the front so it doesn't make my already chunky ankles look even more chunky...

I love these from Seed Heritage. They are almost perfect... but they don't come in black. Do you think they would look ridiculous with black tights in winter???


Have you started thinking about your A/W wardrobe yet?

C xo

1 comment:

  1. They would look AWESOME with black tights in winter.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo