Friday 9 December 2011

Unfashionable Friday + She's Here (Part 2)

I'm feeling so blurrggh at the moment. Fat. Wobbly. Yuck. I need to get my 'losing weight' mojo back. You'd think that picturing myself in togs on the beach at Christmas would spur it on. But alas, its not. 

How do you keep motivated? How do you say no to those yummy baked treats, and chocolate, and wine? I need some motivational ideas because my motivation has seriously gone out the window.

In other news, look at this:

Yep, that's right. Mr B hung his sloppy clothes (or house clothes to you folk) up on the knob on the back of the bathroom door and I didn't even have to hassle him about it! All week I had been thinking 'Why does he just leave them lying on the bathroom floor? Couldn't he just hang them up?' and low and behold, he's done it. He's read my mind. Thanks Mr B!

And in more exciting news my youngest sister H is here from Melbourne!!! Yay! It is so good to see her and have some family time together. She is a laugh a minute and has been showing us cat gif's and telling funny stories. She has loved seeing Miss L and is so amused at her shenanigans.

Today, J, H, Miss L and I went for a drive to Mt Nebo and went for a forest walk, and ate a picnic lunch together. It was lovely. We took photos, but they are on J's camera and she's off having dinner with her uni gang tonight, so I will post some later.

So loving this sister time together. They are so funny and make me laugh all the time. Love you heaps sisters!

Tomorrow we are off to the Rocklea markets for some fresh produce! Hope you have a lovely weekend.

C xo

2 comments:

  1. It is so hard to get started on the weight loss train. For me I needed time out from the kids and going for a run was about the only option left & once I went regularly I just got hooked on the endorphins. Seriously, it sounds crazy but I crave it more than I crave cookies (which is saying a lot).

    Enjoy your time with your sister, I would be devastated if mine moved interstate. She lives about 50metres away at the moment & it is perfect. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aneets I need your running mojo!!! I know I just need to start but it's the starting that's the problem... Haha I can't fathom craving running over cookies! It seems so foreign to me. you are an inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo