Wednesday 7 December 2011

Chilly Day

The weather is unseasonably chilly in Brisbane at the moment. It's such a nice change from the usual sweltering heat that we are used to at this time of year. My sister J and I ate a delicious couscous and vegetable soup for lunch and drank copious amounts of tea and coffee. We even fit in a trip to Target and Spotlight. We're going to get our craft on!

I have packed a lot of my cooler weather gear away, so today opted for a maxi dress and cardi.

Miss L has outgrown a lot of her gear so it was slim pickings this morning when she got dressed.



I am wearing:
Dress: Big W (I wore this when I was preggers too! So versatile)
Cardi: Saba

Miss L is wearing:
Dress: Cotton On Kids
Pink bird tights: Trade Secret

Hope you are all keeping warm!

C xo

1 comment:

  1. It's 16 degrees in Sydney today & D has slim pickings wardrobe wise too as he's grown out of his winter gear. He is rocking a bit of a hobo look this week as a result!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo