Friday 2 December 2011

Fashion Friday: Vintage Prints



Dress: LE by Leona Edmiston
Bangle: Gift
Earrings: Turquoise - not sure where I got these? Maybe one of those little silver stores?

I love this LE dress. Its so cute and comfy. Love the vintage print on it as well.

I went to see Breaking Dawn last night. It was fantastic. I'm still a teeny bopper at heart. I'm Team Edward all the way, but phwoar... Jacob is looking mighty fine in this movie. Can't wait for Part 2. I've loved Twilight ever since we read the first book in Book Club a few years ago.

Speaking of Book Club, we're off to Lady Marmalade on Sunday for a coffee and a chat about our last book of the year... The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde. Although I have been a very bad BAD BC member and have not read the book. Oops! Oh well, looking forward to catching up with the girls.

My sister J arrives from Canada on Sunday. Hooray! I am so looking forward to seeing her and her crazy curly hair. The last time she saw Little Miss L in the flesh was when she was still in her little incubator thingy. I can't wait to see those two together...

I hope you have a gorgeous weekend!!!

C xo


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've got a great weekend ahead! Say hi to the BC girls for me.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo