Monday 5 December 2011

She's Here!

My sister J is here! Hooray! So so so excited to see her. We have been having a lovely time together and she has really enjoyed getting to know Little Miss L.

My brother came over yesterday arvo and we snacked on these:

J and I rustled up some yeast products. Its in our genes you know (daughters of a baker). Check out our pizza dough and bread proving on the stove top:

J and Little Miss L caught up. They chatted about all things laptop to the great outdoors. I know. So diverse.


This morning Little Miss L, my Mum and I headed off to the hairdresser. Whilst LML didn't get a hair cut, she enjoyed a home baked treat and a recline in the massage chair. That girl sure does know how to relax.

We then went back home and picked up J and headed off to the Woolloongabba Antique Centre. That place is amazing. We had some lunch at the 50's style diner and then browsed the antiques. LML was suitably gussied up in the baby carrier pod so I had arms free to roam.

I found Manolo Blahnik heels for $180 and a gorgeous Dior large leather tote bag in mint condition for $395. Oh, if money was no object........

We bought J some gorgeous accessories for her Christmas present and then headed home for a nice cup of tea and a Caramello Koala.

We love you J and we are so glad to have you here visiting with us (even though Mr B complains about having to eat more vegetarian meals)!!!

C xo


1 comment:

  1. I didn't think a pic of Little Miss L could get any cuter... but then you add J to the mix and it's just too much cuteness for one pic. Sounds like you're all having a fantastic time. And can't wait to see what's happened to your hair.

    xxxx

    (That's one kiss each - for you, Miss L, J, and Mr B)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo