Friday 16 December 2011

Fashion Friday: Simple Dress + Chunky Necklace

Today I wore this:

Dress: Witchery
Silver necklace: Tiffany & Co
Chunky necklace: Gift (I think it was bought in Thailand)

This morning my Mum, brother and sisters came over for breakfast. We made a delicious meal that we stole from the Lady Marmalade cafe in Stones Corner.

Avocado (seasoned with lime, chilli flakes, salt and pepper) with roasted tomatoes and a basil pesto on toast with 'home fries' - diced potato fried in a hot pan with cumin. Seriously. Amazing. I scored the leftovers so this is my lunch.

No plans for the weekend apart from a trip to the markets in the morning. Going to take it easy before heading away next week to Bundaberg and then Woodgate for Christmas.

I hope you have a fab weekend!

C xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo