Thursday 11 August 2011

What's In A Name?

Now, most people who know me well, know that I despise being called 'Cathy'. Just Cath is fine thanks. Or even Catherine if you insist. Don't ask me why, but I just don't like that little 'y' added on. However, when trying to think of a name for my blog, I kept coming back to 'Cathy Two Shoes'. It just had a nice ring to it! One of my good friends called me that years ago... and I think it sums me up nicely. I've always been a bit of a goody two shoes, and I love shoes - its as simple as that! So that little extra 'y' is purely for bloggy name goodness, and nothing else!

Ok, so are you ready for a gratuitous shoe post? I am!

I'm really loving the ladylike look these days... Probably because I get around in ballet flats and slippers pretty much every day! I am loving these gorgeous Louboutins with their sweet white bows...

But because I don't have thousands of dollars to spend frivolously on heels, here is a more affordable version from Wittner at $149.95:

I think I could totally justify this purchase to Mr B. Think of the savings! C xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo