Tuesday 16 August 2011

Flower Power

Spring is fast approaching and I've been thinking of ways to freshen up my outfits on a budget. My inspiration comes from the one and only Sarah Jessica Parker as Carrie Bradshaw. She was famous for wearing flower pins/brooches in Sex and the City, and they added a cute/quirky edge to her basic outfits.


I remember wearing floral brooches in the 90's... Tres chic! I think its time they made a comeback. One of my good friends (Miss L's Godmother) recently wore one to the baptism. I'm telling you, floral brooches are going to be huge! Get on board people.

Its a public holiday in Brisbane tomorrow for the Ekka (Exhibition for you non-Queenslanders). I'm having a glass of wine to celebrate! I can't wait to take Miss L to the Ekka when she's old enough. Finally, an excuse to go!

C xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo