Tuesday 30 August 2011

Not Pants

Ok, ready for my fashion gripe of the day? Leggings are not pants people, NOT pants. Uggh. I dislike this 'look' immensely. A number of girls at my local shopping haunt can often be seen sporting this look, and no, not in a sporty/gym sense which is totally fine. They wear them like they would wear jeans. Oh, and don't even get me started on jeggings... Leggings are not pants, they are designed to wear underneath things, i.e. tunics, shift dresses, long t-shirts.

This is how I would style leggings for work wear and for casual:



Is everyone else super excited about Beyonce and Jay-Z's baby news?!! I can't wait to see her pregnancy fashion sense and how she transitions into motherhood. I love a good pregnancy announcement, especially in the celeb world.

C xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo