Friday 19 August 2011

Fashion Friday: Lace and Petals



Another casual Friday - taking Miss L to the Mater for her check up and running a few errands. I am wearing a flower brooch and loving it. Although, so does Miss L as she has been constantly trying to grab it and shove it in her mouth all day.

Top: Forever New
Cardi: Witchery
Jeans: Sass & Bide
Flower Brooch: Cosmetics Plus
Shoes: Not sure. Have had them for ages!

Meanwhile, I have a fashion dilemma going on... I am attending the Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival at Southbank tomorrow night. Have a few options planned. Might need to try a few outfits on and do a fashion show for Mr B to help me decide. I might even do a Fashion Saturday post for you!

Hope you all have a good weekend!

C xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo