Wednesday 17 August 2011

Things I Love: Pure Soy Candles

I love candles. They create such a beautiful ambiance in a room. I always try to have a candle burning when I have guests over for dinner because it always makes my home feel special. Lately I have been burning candles at night 'just because'. Why leave them only for special occasions?




I recently discovered these pure soy candles by Lemon Canary at a small boutique near my house. Lemon Canary is based on the Gold Coast and is owned by a lady called Jasmin. She likes to use soy wax and pure cotton wicks so as to reduce the toxic product consumption. Soy is a pure, clean and sustainable wax, so not only will you have a pretty candle, but you'll also be helping the environment! She also likes to use vintage jars that she has found, another tick for sustainability!




They come in the most gorgeous of scents (with cute names to boot!), including: Hummingbird (Italian Lemon, Shortbread & Citrus); Dove (Vanilla, Caramel, Chocolate & Cinnamon Dust), Toucan (Coconut & Citrus), and Fairy-Wren (Peach, Nectarine and Orange Cream) just to name a few.


Prices range from $14 AUD for the small travel tins up to $105 AUD for a massive 1L candle.


You can learn all about her candles here and you can buy her candles from her etsy shop here


C xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo