Tuesday 27 March 2012

Hot Cross Buns

I love them. Like, really love them BUT I have a rule about when its 'right' to eat them.

via Pinterest


I know a lot of people are the same.

My rule is that I can't start eating them until at least the 1st of April...

But this year I cracked. And I cracked early. I bought some two weeks ago. Two. Whole. Weeks. Ago.

Oops. My bad.

But then I figure, why limit myself to eating these delicious little morsels for only a short period of time?

Miss L is also a big fan of ye olde hot cross bun. Who knew?

And I can eat a fruitless hot cross bun with 2 teaspoons of butter for less than 250 calories. I know. Listen to me. Yes, I am THAT person counting calories. All thanks to the 12 Week Body Transformation. Which is going well by the way. I have lost 5.1 kilos in 6 weeks. Pretty happy with that. My goal is to lose 8 kgs all up, so I've got a bit to go. Got to stop being so relaxed with my food choices and start moving more! Hmmmmm maybe I should stop with the hot cross buns? Nah...

C xo


2 comments:

  1. You should really only eat hot cross buns on Good Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are traditionally eaten on Good Friday, yes. And we will be eating them then too!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo