Tuesday 10 April 2012

Things Vogue Taught Me: Part 3

Oh dear. I really am slack at this whole blogging business, aren't I?

Can we just overlook this fact and carry on as normal? Ok. Excellent.

Nevermind the fact that I'm late for this months 'Things Vogue Taught Me' installment....... *ahem*

Here are the top 5 things that Vogue Australia's April edition taught me.



1. The girl on the front cover has very attractive hair, make up, nail colour, nail shape, nail length and outfit. The first thing I thought when I saw the cover was 'Zoe Foster would largely approve of this girls hair, make up, nail colour, nail shape, and outfit' and low and behold what does Ms Z.Foster tweet? But a direct and poignant tweet stating that she does in fact adore the cover girls hair, make up, nail colour, nail shape, nail length and her hat.



2. Gingham. Its in amongst the fash pack. The off duty model wears it very well and in all forms - from a gingham shirt to a gingham print on a pair of glasses.

3. Ear cuffs. We all need to be adorning ourselves with ear cuffs. Elaborately bejewelled ear cuffs that snake their way up our ear.  I spotted a trendy mctrendster in Winn Lane in Fortitude Valley wearing an ear cuff. She must read Vogue.

4. Sparkling embellishments on your clothes/shoes/accessories are not just for night time. No Sir-ree. Whip out the sequins and sparkles for cheery day time wear. What better way to boost your dreary Monday morning than to don your most sparkly sequin jacket?

5. In the walking vs running debate, running wins hands down for weight loss. But we all knew that, didn't we? Running burns more calories/kilojoules so of course its going to promote weight loss. People always talk about the 'running high' you get when you go for a run... I'm slowly starting to feel the first glimpses of that. I went for a run on the weekend and I ran for the longest/furtherest I'd ever been. I didn't want to stop. I just wanted to keep running! Who am I?!!

C xo

1 comment:

  1. To say that I'm concerned about this running issue is a mild MILD understatement.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo