Friday 9 March 2012

Fashionably late Friday

Here are a couple of outfits I've worn lately with a couple of things I've been up to thrown in for good measure...

Grey wrap top (Abi & Jospeh); Cream sequin & embroidered skirt (Forever New); Silver flats (Mollini)

Embroidery for my friend B's new little baby girl (who actually isn't that new anymore - it just took me 6 months to do this!)

Navy skirt (Saba); White top (Witchery); Floral scarf (vintage); Navy metallic flats (Gap)

Flowy tunic/dress (Willow); Brown flats (Witchery)


Miss L on the move. Crawling for about 2 weeks now. Hooray!

C xo

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Kayla's embroidery is super cute! Good work, B-D will love it. Ohhhh and look at our Little L go! And totes good work on the 3.2kgs! Clearly your friend Mich knows what she's talking about.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo