Friday 2 March 2012

Things Vogue Taught Me: Part 2

Ok, so I know i'm a bit late with this month's 'Things Vogue Taught Me' but hey, better late than never I say!

This is what Vogue Australia (March edition) taught me:

1. Pastel nails are tres chic. I really want to try some aqua nails.

Loving these aqua nails with the leopard print clutch & stud cuff

2. Stripes are good. Real good. They are a classic in my opinion. One can never have too many stripes.

Colour clash stripes

3. You can wear a couture style skirt and a basic cotton t-shirt. You CAN!

Neutral T with a neon pop skirt

4. Marc Jacobs works for Louis Vuitton. Really? Am I the only person in the world that doesn't know that??? He's been their creative director since 1997. Oh, I am so out of the loop. This might explain why I have been showing interest in their designs over the last few years though. Never really been a fan of the logo stuff, but the ready to wear clothing line is purtty!


5. Mary Katrantzou. Her prints are a-may-zing!!! She's only 29 and has had her designs shown at London Fashion Week. She has also done a collab with Topshop and her pieces are sure to go like hot cakes.



C xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo