Monday 6 February 2012

Its happening already...



Hi. I know, I know. Its happening ALREADY. The blog is getting pushed to second (or maybe fifth?) place now that I'm officially a Working Mum. I missed Friday's Fashion Friday post. Sorry. Will try and take a photo of my first day of work outfit tomorrow and post that.

So, I'm here to tell you that this blogging Monday to Friday bizzo will probably (most likely) not be happening any more, but I will try and blog regularly (at least 2 to 3 times a week). Promise.

I am so extremely nervous about tomorrow... I don't know what to expect about my first day back, or how I will be feeling at the end of it. I do know that I will be thinking about Miss L alllllllll day and will be missing her like crazy...

C xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo