Thursday 9 February 2012

I did it...

I We survived. Operation Working Mum has been a success!

Its weird being back at work... in a way it feels like I never left, although I have said a few absolutely dumb things over the past three days. Luckily I can blame 'maternity brain'!

Miss L is loving day care sick! Which makes me feel better about my decision to go back to work. But I miss spending time with her. I only get to see her for a couple of hours on the days that I work, and it makes me want to squeeze all of my cuddles in to one short little time.

My new office is in Fortitude Valley, so its a bit 'hip and cool'... I haven't ventured out during my lunch break yet as I fear my (our - sorry Mr B!) bank balance might be damaged a little by working in close proximity to shops such as Maiocchi and Akira. Wow. Beautiful clothes.

The people are very nice and they seem like such a fun bunch. There's already fun social events planned in the next couple of weeks!

This is what I wore on my very first day back:




Dress: Timeless Classics by Vannessa Tong
Belt: Forever New
Nails: OPI Big Apple Red

And as I type, I am printing out my exercise plan and nutrition plan and shopping list, etc for the 12 week body transpormation (12WBT)... It begins on Monday. Oh dear, I don't think I've prepared myself for this.

C xo


1 comment:

  1. Love the first day outfit!! I'm glad you had a good first week back at work too! Oh, and happy birthday!!! L xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo