Friday 24 February 2012

Fashion Friday: Chook chook!

Why, hello there! What's that you say? Haven't heard from me in a while? I know... Oops. Nights after work are busy, and I'm tired, and although I desperately want to get online, I try not to, because I know I'll just end up staying online for hours, which means going to bed late, which means a very tired Cath the next day. So its just best if I avoid the internets on work nights.

This is what I'm wearing today:



Top: Anna Sui for Anthropologie (purchased in NY in 2010). It has chickens on it!
Pants: Target black jeans
Nail polish on toes: Flame by Witchery (its neon bright!)

This is what I wore yesterday to work:


Top: M Missoni (gift from Mr B!)
Pants: 3/4 slim fit pants from Country Road
Shoes: Pointy flats from Witchery

Thursday at work is my Friday, so I figured it was ok to dress it down a little bit.

See this:


Our first official piece of art stuck to the fridge from our daughter. Look at those brush strokes! We could have a budding artist on our hands.

Its rainy and cool in Brisbane today. My plans to do loads and loads of washing have been foiled! The baskets were literally over-flowing. I had no choice. I had to wash. Two massive loads done - now we've got to take it all to the laundromat and chuck it in an industrial sized dryer. We really need a dryer at home for times like these.

Bookclub tonight. Girls are coming to my house seeing as it was my month and all. We read Before I Go To Sleep by S J Watson. Interesting read. Not at all what I thought it would be. Its a bit of a thriller! Can't wait to catch up with everyone.

I'm whipping up a Thai Beef Salad for dinner tonight. Not really cool, rainy weather fare, but its easy, and tasty and 12WBT friendly.

Meanwhile, things are still going good on 12WBT. I'm finding it hard to exercise 6 days a week, but am trying to do 4 days instead.

Must go and get Miss L's lunch ready! Have a great weekend.

C xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo