Thursday 12 April 2012

Enough babble

Sheepishly, she re-enters the blogosphere hoping that no one will notice her extended absence... 

I know I'm letting the ball drop on this blogging caper. I'm finding it hard to fit social media into my life at the moment. But I'm trying to change that. So... hi!

Speaking of social media, I had a mini break from Facebook for a couple of weeks. It was quite refreshing! And renewed my interest in it again. And made me more diligent with editing what I see in my news feed so it cuts out all the crap and I only see the good things.

Anyway. Enough babble. Onto the good stuff.

Miss L is growing up so fast. She is now standing up on her feet while holding onto the couch/wall/bath/etc. She can't pull herself up yet but is trying. She must take after me in that department because she has a tendency to give up easily especially when the going gets tough. I still do this. Effort. Meh.

Remember how I told you that we invested in some heavily discounted baby Missoni attire. We got it! See?

For Easter I baked these delicious white choc mud cupcakes which wooed my fellow workmates. I needed the wooing to up the friend making factor at work. I think it worked!


Miss L had her first taste of chocolate this Easter. Just little bits though. Don't want to get the addiction started too early, although it is inevitable with my genes (she says as she wipes away smooshed up chocolate from the keyboard - oops!).

At work wearing green blazer (from cheap shop!) and stripe top from H&M 

Outfit photos are scarce but there are a few floating around...




Working the Seed tube dress with a Forever New sheer oversized top
Formatting? What is happening Blogger? Uggh... I am digging the neutrals and bright colour combo at the moment. I plan on wearing lots of brights throughout winter.


How is everyone? What's news? Tell me something. Anything!

C xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! C xo